Jen's Storyboard


Writing is a form of creativity and most of the premises of my stories have come from dreams. A virtual colour movie enters my head each night. I'm sure a lot of you other creative people can relate to this. At times the"movie" in my head continues the next night and subsequent nights. A good reason to keep a notebook on my bedside table every night.

Press on the writing/pictures below to link you to the synopsis pages for each story.



The Chronicles of the Stafford Legacy - due to unfortunate technical circumstances this legacy has had to come to an end. But don't despair, a new legacy is on its way. 

    

A Lost Soul

The story of a lost girl cut off from her own world and thrust into a future modern society she doesn't understand.

Comments

  1. Hey Jen, Great to find your page. I am 68 and retired preK teacher. I've been playing the Sims since the very first one. I am so hooked on this. It is my vice. :)
    I am taking some classes until next summer, but your challenge sounds life fun, and maybe I'll be able to get in the next one.
    I'm following you. :) My name on the Sims is Nanhug. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I forgot to mention that I am taking my MA in English/Creative Writing. I''ll read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,

      I can see we have a lot in common, Nancy. Love to show you my book that I'm hoping to publish some time. What is your genre? Mine is different ones, mainly fantasy, sci-fi and I've completed two books, one fantasy and one factional memoir that I am still editing.

      Delete
    2. The stories here are just for fun the two novels I have are more serious and take into account the rules of the craft.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Livin' Life to the Max!"

Community Spirit Challenge for Sims 4